Luxurious eighteenth century villa, sleeping up to 14 guests, set in a large garden with private swimming pool (12x6m) and good views
A majestic place where everything is on a grand scale, Villa Furlo is the perfect setting for a large family or group. Luxury surrounds you in this elegant eighteenth century holiday villa, which is on a hill between the sea and the mountains of northern Marche.
The building is surrounded by a well manicured park and dominates the entire Metauro Valley, down to the seaside resort town of Fano, a few minutes drive away.
An enchanting view of the valley below greets guests to the this historic and wonderful place, which has been painstakingly restored to its original condition but also provides all the modern comforts.
The surrounding valley is a pretty patchwork of vineyards, olive groves and Villa Furlo is a great starting point for many different local activities, from truffle hunting to wine tasting.
Fano is an alluring seaside resort offering both sand and pebble beaches, as well as being a working fishing port. It is also home to an important jazz festival in July and stages an international piano competition. And the town was also important in Roman times, being the point where the Roman road Via Flaminia joined the Adriatic coast.
For lovers of art and culture the towns of Urbino, Pesaro, Gradara and Mondavio are all within easy reach. In fact all the towns in the area are rich in history and offer a range of cultural and gastronomic events which ensure that local traditions are maintained.
The owners also run a small agriturismo close by the villa which can sleep an extra 25 guests.
- Ground floor is home to a large fully equipped kitchen and a large dining/living room with fireplace.
- Beautiful cellar and a large reception room capable of hosting meetings for upto 100 people.
- On the first floor is a large central hall/living room, leading off which are four luxurious suites, two with large terraces offering panoramic views and sleeping 2-4 guests.
- The principal suite is split-level, the bathroom is in Portuguese marble and includes a jacuzzi
- All suites are spacious, beautifully decorated and furnished and have their own ample bathrooms
- Washing machine and dishwasher
- Satellite TV
- Cot available
- Swimming pool and large well-kept garden shared with another property on the site
- Reception room for parties or meetings
- Wonderful walks through the garden or in the surrounding hills and nearby mountains
*We also include a wine tasting and tour with the Ciu Ciu and Umani Ronchi winemakers. Contact us
for more details.
*Book a villa with us and you can take the opportunity to spend a day relaxing on our superb yacht in the Adriatic. Contact us
for more details.